1 Year Post Rhinoplasty Nose Sore/stiffness?

Im 1 year post op and my nose kind of feels normal some days and others its stiff or sore, is this because its still healing and changing? I sometimes get headaches, but nothing serious and doctor thinks i am fine. I also wanted to ask if rhinoplasty can make the skin around the eyes sore when healing and will these issues resolve over time and how many years does the average nose take to fully heal? Ty.

Stiffness/Soreness At 1 Year After Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Jem,

Based on your description, it is hard to evaluate your case without a physical examination and the full details of your surgery.

Nonetheless, it is possible to exhibit nasal soreness and stiffness at one year post-op if you have a thick nasal skin.

At this point down the recovery line, there is not much that can be done except be patient and let nature take its course; in case you end up unsatisfied with your results then corrective procedures could be considered.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian