Travelling Alone for Rhinoplasty

Next Year I Plan to Go India for Rhinoplastic from Newzealand Itzzz Good Idea or Not and Have Any Risk Without Friend and Family

Best to have it at home

It's always best to have your surgery performed by someone in your area, since you can then see them easily if a complication occurs. There's also less stress involved and medical standards are those that you're familiar with, as well as you'll be able to see them for followups. I usually recommend patients stay at least 2 weeks after their surgery if they do come from out of town, then find a trusted PS in their area when they return to their town.

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Traveling alone for rhinoplasty?

We see patients from all around the world in my practice. It is ok to travel alone to have rhinoplasty performed, but keep in mind that you will need to have someone with you for the first 24 hours after surgery. If you do not have a friend or family member available to monitor you for the first 24 hours, a nurse or aftercare facility is advised. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Traveling alone for rhinoplasty

It is certainly acceptable to travel alone to have a rhinoplasty performed, however you must have some responsible adult be with you the first night after the surgery. Plan on spending at least a week in the location where having your nasal surgery before flying home. Just remember, followups will be more difficult

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

Travelling Alone for Rhinoplasty

Travelling for rhinoplasty is not unreasonable.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Traveling for Rhinoplasty

In my practice we have a number of patients that travel to Newport Beach for cosmetic surgery, including Rhinoplasty. We can make arrangements for the patients that travel alone. Typically, they can fly back home after 6-7 days. When traveling for cosmetic surgery it is imperative to determine a number of things, including the skills and expertise of the surgeon, the surgery center qualifications, the needed aftercare faculty, etc. Make sure you ask all of theses questions, and more, before you commit to traveling for your procedure.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

360 San Miguel Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660