Why Doesn't Tip of Nose Feel Attached 1 Year After Rhinoplasty?

The tip of my nose keeps moving around and doesn't feel attached. why? If I get i go for revision just for the tip, how long will it take for swelling to go down and how long will it take to recover.

Tip Movement One Year After Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

You may have a loose cartilaginous graft.  It is best to consult with your rhinoplasty surgeon.  The swelling after tip revision varies depending upon what is done to correct your problems.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Tip Movement after Surgery

+1

Tip movement is normal; the answer to your question depends on the extent of movement and what causes this shifting. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Recovery and the duration of post-operative swelling will depend on what is surgically necessary.