Will Yag or Yolo Curve Get Rid of Wrinkles/loose Skin on my Stomach?

i am 44 and after 5 children have the WORST looking stomach. i went for a consult with a dr that uses 'yolo curve' $2500 for 6 sessions and he told me this would improve my stomach alot. i have another consult with a dr that uses 'yag' laser who assured me this would help too but he has not seen my 'situation' yet! from reading other questions and answers i'm thinking only a tummy tuck would help me. i am 5ft 1 and 128 pounds. please give your advice. thank you very much!

Mommy makeover - abdominoplasty

+2

Your photo shows a lot of loose excess abdominal skin.I doubt that any laser or other skin treatment available can shrink that amount of extra skin. I think you would be better off saving your money for the definitive surgery, an abdominoplasty.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.