Nd Yag Laser for Broken Capillaries - Potential Scarring, Very Concerned?

2 days ago I had Nd yag laser for broken capillaries on each side of my nose. After the procedure I had two small hard blisters, filled with liquid. After I showered this morning I noticed that the blisters had burst and it is now a little circle shaped scab forming on each side. However, this scab seems to be formed in a little "hole" and around this hole the skin is slightly raised and red. I am very worried that I will be left with scarring, looks almost like chicken pox marks. What can I do?

Blistering After NdYag For Broken Capillaries

+1

I recommend you follow up immediately with the doctor who performed the treatment.  In the meantime, I would apply something very bland, gentle and hydrating such as aquaphor ointment. If there is some crusting (scabbing) and you have some antibiotic ointment at home (ie. polysporin), you can apply that to the crusted areas a few times a day until the scabbing comes off. With proper woundcare this should resolve without scarring, but the sooner you are evaluated, the better.