Can an X-ray or CT Scan Reveal Wether Someone Has Had Rhinoplasty or Not?

I had a septoplasty and a turbinectomy a few years ago the surgeon said that he would lift the tip of my nose because it droops with age but that is all that was to be done.But now the shape of my nose is different on the outside. It is crooked and people think that I have a broken nose. Will an X-ray or a CT scan reveal broken healed bones or evidence of something more along the lines of rhinolplasty?

+1

The issue is the small nature of the nasal bones and the fact that XRAY or CT wouldn't show the cartilage structures of the nose.  If you're curious what was done during your Rhinoplasty, it's best to go and ask the Rhinoplasty Surgeon that did your case.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com