Can I Get Larger Eyelids Like John Stamos? (photo)

Hi, My name is Brian. I look alot like John Stamos, except for my eyes. My eyes seem more Asian, though I am not. My eyes seem to droop , I am serious about having larger eyelids, and not feeling th weight of excess skin hanging over my eyes. I Greatly Appreciate Your expertise, I also hope to find a surgeon who can perform this surgery at a reasonable cost, I invite recommendations. Thank You Very Much!!! Brian

Upper Eyelid Surgery

+2

You may well benefit from upper eyelid surgery.  An exam would be needed to determine true brow position.  I am sure that your financial concerns can be addressed as well. 

Larger eyes

+1

First, you can not look lie John Stamose, but you do look like you have very heavy upper lids. An exam in person would be best.

Can I Get Larger Eyelids Like John Stamos?

+1

Based on the one photo you posted you do appear to be a candidate for an upper eyelid lift (blepharoplasty) to remove excess skin and soft tissue from the upper lid and refine your eyelid crease. One thing to consider is that John Stamos has a relatively heavy brow and full upper eyelids. If that is the look you are going for, then you will want to find a plastic surgeon who appreciates the aesthetic of a heavier, masculine eyelid and brow. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon