What is the best procedure to help my buttocks look fuller and loose skin removed after huge weight loss and maintained? (photo)

I train so much but never helps with my buttocks , I am squatted out. I have lost 130 pounds and kept it off, after tummy tuck and breast augmentation now l am obsessed on my back part, any suggestions? I don't think l have enough fat to transfer just loose skin.

Butt augmentation

+1
Dear Tina,
  Thanks for submitting your picture and congrats on your successful  previous surgeries. From your picture , it appears that your butts  are full at the top and deflated at the bottom. This is the result of volume loss in the muscles and the sub cutaneous tissue. Consequently, since the skin is inelastic as in your case - age or genetic, it becomes redundent and loose. The solution is to fill up the space under the skin. A style 2 ( bubble butt ) ultra soft silicone implants, is your best option. It will create nice 'S' curve on top of your butts and eliminate the wrinkles at the bottom. Sub fascial placement of the implants is the best, because it allows for much larger implant than the other 2 technique - sub mucular and intra muscular.  Not all results are the same, so do your due diligence. Consult only with board certifed plastic surgeons who perform lots of butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the efore and after pictures to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive.
                                   Dr Widder

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Enhanacement

+1
Based on the picture posted, though limited view, It seems that a Buttock lift with a C shaped scar or Butterfly scar is the most effective. At the same time a dermis fat graft to enhance the buttocks or a buttock implant.