Can a Non-surgical Nose Job Correct my Nose? (photo)

I feel like I have a polly beak deformity and I'm unhappy with the way my nose looks from a profile view. I'd really like to have the bump in my nose flattened and give my nose a straight appearance from the side. I don't want too drastic of results because I don't mind the way my nose looks from the front, nor do I want the expense to get an unsatisfying result.

Doctor Answers 7

Candidacy for the NSNJ

You could absolutely inject some Radiesse in the very top portion of your nasal bridge to give the impression of a smaller nose overall with straightness throughout. However, you may feel that adding any substance to the nose could make it appear larger. In the right physician's hands, this shouldn't happen, but if you're looking to truly decrease the size of your nose overall, then a surgical rhinoplasty is your best bet. Best of luck!

New York Dermatologic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

328 East 75th Street
New York, NY 10021

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty for Dorsal Augmentation

    Nonsurgical filler augmentation to the radix will give the appearance of a straighter dorsum, but the results will be temporary and less impressive than that produced in a rhinoplasty.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Kenneth B. Hughes, MD
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 334 reviews

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

Dear Idonteven,

  • Using filler may improve the look of your nose to a certain degree
  • Will it be as good as a surgical rhinoplasty - probably not, but you can get a minor improvement

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 51 reviews

201 South Lasky Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Non surgical nose job can help give a straight profile.


You would get a better result with a good surgical rhinoplasty, but putting in Juvederm in your nasion (that is the hollow at the upper part of your nose between the eyebrows) will give you a straighter profile.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

875 Park Ave at 78th Street
New York, NY 10075

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty A Great Option

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photos.  Patients who desire a conservative improvement in their profile benefit most from a non-surgical rhinoplasty. The injection of a long lasting filler such as Radiesse would help to make your profile smoother by filling in the depressed areas of your dorsum.  The procedure is effectively done under local anesthesia with a short recovery and reasonable cost. Seek consultation from an expert injector with significant experience with this procedure. Best wishes.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

3023 Hamaker Court
Fairfax, VA 22031-4631

Non-surgical nose job

Trying to correct nasal contour irregularities nonsurgically can be challenging and rewarding. It is quite possible that your nasal contour can be corrected with a filler instead of sugery, but you need to consult with a fellowship trained specialist to make the right plan for your optimal results. If a hyaluronic acid is used it can be reversed and so sometimes trying this a  great non-surgical option, but again must be done by a fellowship trained physician with skills in this area

Shawn Allen, MD
Boulder Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

2880 Folsom Street
Boulder, CO 80304

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

While non-surgical rhinoplasty can help improve the profile appearance of small nasal bumps, an in-person consultation is recommended to address your concerns.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

416 North Bedford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.