Can a Non-surgical Nose Job Correct my Nose? (photo)

I feel like I have a polly beak deformity and I'm unhappy with the way my nose looks from a profile view. I'd really like to have the bump in my nose flattened and give my nose a straight appearance from the side. I don't want too drastic of results because I don't mind the way my nose looks from the front, nor do I want the expense to get an unsatisfying result.

Candidacy for the NSNJ

+1

You could absolutely inject some Radiesse in the very top portion of your nasal bridge to give the impression of a smaller nose overall with straightness throughout. However, you may feel that adding any substance to the nose could make it appear larger. In the right physician's hands, this shouldn't happen, but if you're looking to truly decrease the size of your nose overall, then a surgical rhinoplasty is your best bet. Best of luck!

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty for Dorsal Augmentation

+1

Nonsurgical filler augmentation to the radix will give the appearance of a straighter dorsum, but the results will be temporary and less impressive than that produced in a rhinoplasty.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Idonteven,

• Using filler may improve the look of your nose to a certain degree
  • Will it be as good as a surgical rhinoplasty - probably not, but you can get a minor improvement

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Non surgical nose job can help give a straight profile.

+1

Hi.

You would get a better result with a good surgical rhinoplasty, but putting in Juvederm in your nasion (that is the hollow at the upper part of your nose between the eyebrows) will give you a straighter profile.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty A Great Option

+1
Thank you for your question and for sharing your photos.  Patients who desire a conservative improvement in their profile benefit most from a non-surgical rhinoplasty. The injection of a long lasting filler such as Radiesse would help to make your profile smoother by filling in the depressed areas of your dorsum.  The procedure is effectively done under local anesthesia with a short recovery and reasonable cost. Seek consultation from an expert injector with significant experience with this procedure. Best wishes.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical nose job

+1

Trying to correct nasal contour irregularities nonsurgically can be challenging and rewarding. It is quite possible that your nasal contour can be corrected with a filler instead of sugery, but you need to consult with a fellowship trained specialist to make the right plan for your optimal results. If a hyaluronic acid is used it can be reversed and so sometimes trying this a  great non-surgical option, but again must be done by a fellowship trained physician with skills in this area

Shawn Allen, MD
Boulder Dermatologist

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

While non-surgical rhinoplasty can help improve the profile appearance of small nasal bumps, an in-person consultation is recommended to address your concerns.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD