​2 weeks post op of Tumescent Liposuction, my swelling fluctuates. How long will it take to see my final results? (photos)

I had tumescent lipo 2 weeks ago. My swelling had been fluctuating pretty severely, and I was very happy with the results I saw at 10 days, however now 14 days out, I look much worse. Will my final result be closer to my 10 day photo where there was minimal swelling, or is it hard to tell at this point?

Liposuction swelling

+1
Thanks for your pictures. You have the typical recovery pattern. The garment is a significant important. It must be worn 23 hours a day. This will help control swelling. Final result will be evident to you in about three months. 
Good luck. 

Earl Stephenson Jr MD, DDS, FACS

When can I assess my results following tumescent liposuction?

+1
I would not begin to look at things critically for a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks following surgery. In some situations it may take up to 6 to 8 weeks longer. I recommend my patients where a compression garment for a minimum of three weeks following surgery and keep their activity level low. You may want to check with your surgeon

William G. Hart Jr., MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon