I have loose skin at the bottom of my buttocks where connects to upper thigh, would a butt lift be a better choice or lipo?

This came from loosing 130 pounds by eating healthy and working out. I already had a tummy tuck and breast Augmentation and love it. I focus on legs a lot and on squats but I see no difference.

+2

I would find a board certified plastic surgeon who does hundreds of both procedures and let him or her help you with that determination.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

A lift is better to get rid of excess skin

+1

First of all, congratulations on your weight loss! If you have loose skin, liposuction alone will create more loose skin. Usually patients who have lost this much weight benefit from a lift in the area of the loose skin to achieve the desired result. Continue working out, and doing squats will continue to improve your muscle tone of your buttocks, even after surgery.

Mark E. Mason, MD