How Would I Know if Im Too Overweight to Get a Brazillian Butt Lift?

i am a 4"11 40yr old female and have fat arms and some stomach and love handle fat. im about 40lbs over weight but have large breasts cup d's. my rear end is very flat and i have loose fat inner thighs. culd all the fat from thes areas be used and if fat is removed from all these areas what happens to the skin? will it hang ugly and loose cuz the fat was removed. does age factor any better results? can my fat be donated to someone who doesnt have enof fat for this procedure?

Brazilian butt lift and weight

+1

For a Brazilian butt lift, it is required to have extra fat in those stubborn areas like the back, flanks, abdomen, etc. I do not recommend removing fat from your breasts because this is probably going to cause significant deformity. I remove fat with liposuction and the skin is certainly a factor that needs to be taken into consideration. The skin tone will determine if your skin will sag or not. The skin of patients with a good skin tone tends to retract and recontour the new body. The skin of those patients with a flacid skin will sag even more due to the fact that a liposuction does not take care of the skin but simply of the fat. In my practice, it is not uncommon for this to happen in patients with significant loose skin. I will typically wait for about six months to make sure that the swelling and skin retraction has maximized in order to do a tummy tuck and remove the excess of skin. 

Brazilian butt lift in and overweight patient

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. Fat is a storage compartment, any calories you do not burn right after you eat them will be stored as fat. What you're doing with a liposuction and fat injection is changing the storage locations. Removing those storage locations from the abdomen, back and waste where we don't want them and moving them to the buttocks where we do want them.

The permanence of liposuction comes from the fact that fat cells do not replicate, so we take fat cells away from the abdomen and waist they don't come back. When the calories come in the body they will have to be stored somewhere else. Remember liposuction is not a weight loss procedure.

With liposuction you do get skin contraction, the amount of skin contraction you get is dependent on the tome of the skin and the amount of stretch marks. In most cases the skin is tighter after the liposuction than it was before.

I think you would be a great candidate for liposuction fat injection and you would be super curvy after the procedure. You can look at my website and my profile on real self to see before-and-after pictures of Brazilian butt lift patients who were overweight. Miami has some of the cheapest prices in the country. Here in Miami the cost of Brazilian butt lift may range between $5600 and $6000 depending on the amount of liposuction being done.

Wendell Perry, MD