Can Something Go Wrong 2 Years Post Op Rhinoplasty?

i am 2 years post rhinoplasty and i was wondering if anything could ruin my results at this point for example smoking, or picking it my nose, minor bumps every now and then or wearing sunglasses, am i okay to do pretty much anything at this point?

You are unlikely to have an major problems but may still see small changes

+1

In most cases, by 2 years the majority of the swelling has resolved and the nose is structurally fairly stable.  In all likelihood if any major problems were to happen, they would have already surfaced.  I doubt that any of the things you list could "ruin" your results.  I do advise patients, however, to avoid high trauma activities if they can help it long term.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon