Wrong Tooth Extraction? (photo)

After teeth being straightened , orthodontist recommended teeth being removed. But concerned about why. Upper right and upper left 1st bicuspid were taken out - also my lower left central was removed because of "lower incisor’s periodontal," aka lack of gum on the teeth. But can't something like this be treated without tooth extraction ? It wasn't loose at all. Finshing treatment my lower jaw was not rounded - but now I believe it is starting to move my top front teeth out of place as well!

I am not a fan of extractions

+1

Generally speaking, removing teeth for orthodontic purposes can be avoided, and with gum issues a graft can be done.  I wasn't there and don't have records that led to this decision, and sometimes it is the right decision, but it is a little late to second guess.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist