Whats Wrong with the Right Side of my Nose? (photo)

What do I have on the right side of my nose? Is it rhinophyma, saddle nose, ski jump deformity, any other nose deformity. I keep thinking its more like rhinophyma, but i could be wrong, since rhinophyma seems to affect your whole nose, and not one side. i can't breathe too much from the right side of my nose also. What best technique can be used to correct the problem (e.g. laser)? p.s. Whichever technique used, what would be the typical price range to get this done? Will my insurance help pay?

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

It is impossible to adequately evaluate your nose from the photos that you are displaying. I can almost guarantee you that it is not rhinophyma though, so put that to rest. If you have serious concerns about the shape of your nose or it's skin condition, then you should go visit with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon so you  can be seen in person.  This is the best way to evaluate the shape, skin envelope and functional aspects of the nose.