Corrective Procedure Post-SmartLipo?

Hi, I had smart lipo like a year ago, I used to have beautiful stomach, but I didnt like the little tiny stomach hanging, so I made the stupid decision of getting smart lipo. Now I am miserable. Please, Can any one tell me what should I do to correct this??

Smart lipo irregularity of the stomach

+2

It appears in the photo that there are some elevations, which may correspond to focal residual fat, and to indentations that might indicate where too much was removed or too superficially. You may respond very nicely to small cannula focal liposuction of the persistent fat depots and to fat injections of the indentations.