What is Wrong with my Implants? (photo)

why are my implants not looking like boobs, now I know they are fake and are never going to look completely natural but they look ugly to me. Like too high, I don't have that much on the bottom and more on the top, I hate the line on the top, they just don't look right. I am wondering what a professional thinks. I am about 11 months PO.

What is Wrong with my Implants?

+2

Thanks for the question and the photos you have attached. Although these are not the views we would use for clinical evaluation, they do show what I find to be an attractive result.

You should discuss with your surgeon the things that you don't like about your results, and discuss possible remedies, but I would be reluctant to change anything. Thanks and best wishes.

What is Wrong with my Implants?

+2

As reviewing your posted photos I see nothing wrong in general. The inferior pole is slightly deficient. Thus I see you could use some liposuctionof the abdomen so take that lipo fat as a fat transfer to the inferior poles of the breast. Just a thought. 

Nothing wrong with your breast implants

+2

Based on your photos my opinion is that your result is excellent. Though a bit round on top it doesn't make any sense to revise to a smaller diameter implant or lower the point of projection. Many would love to come close to your result.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Not Happy with Breast Augmentation Results

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Based on your question it sounds like you have had a complication free breast augmentation procedure. However, you are not pleased with the aesthetic outcome of your surgery. If this is the case, then revisionary breast surgery may be indicated. For example, if your goal is to have breast implants that sit lower on your chest wall ( with less fullness superiorly),  then revisionary breast surgery can help you accomplish these goals.  Surgical maneuvers such as increasing the distance from the areola to the inframammary fold and/or decreasing the size of your breasts implants may be helpful in accomplishing your goals.

I would suggest that you meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons to communicate your  concerns and goals. Try to be as specific as possible ( in your own mind and with your communication)  as to what concerns you have. General statements such as they “look ugly to me” are subjective will not be specific enough;  statements such as  “achieving more volume on the bottom and less on the top"  can be very helpful in the communication process.  The use of goal pictures may also be helpful in the communication process.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Unhappy with implant results

+1

Your photos show an attractive result.  Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

What's wrong with my breasts? (photos)

+1

In agreement with others, your result, in general, is nice.  Because your nipple to inframammary crease distance is relatively short, the horizontal meridian of your round implants is slightly above nipple level, so the implants seem high.  A better implant choice for your body would be low height, full projection.  These would fill out your lower pole without extending too high up on your chest.  There are a few of these posted on our website.  Allergan produces a saline (style 363) implant to meet your needs, and Sientra has cohesive gel low height full projection implants.

Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com

Fine tuning your breast shape will require careful discussion with your plastic surgeon

+1

I think most plastic surgeons and patients would agree that your breast shape is pleasing.  It may in fact not be your ideal breast shape in terms of lower pole fullness and this can be addressed if you so choose.  If you like your overall size you may benefit from a slightly larger implant and release of the lower pocket so that the upper pole volume is maintained and the lower pole volume and shape is increased.  If you do not like your upper pole volume and would like more roundness of your lower pole a simple capsule release of the lower portion of your breasts may be all that you need.

Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery/breast-augmentation.cfm