What's Wrong with my Face? (photo)

Well it is bother me really bad cuz I am tired of getting made fun of for having a "big chin" long face, flat face etc..I know my face has serious flaws, but I just cannot figure out precisely what they are and it is driving me crazy. I need tips on what surgeries I would need to fix my problems. I was thinking perhaps cheek implants and a corrective jaw surgery would be a must, but I really have no idea.

Sticks and Stones...but Words Will Never Harm Me

+5

Hi Ken,

There is nothing wrong with your face.  You should be most grateful for the good looks that you have.  Kids can be mean, as you all too well know.

Rather than any surgery, what you should do is stay away from those idiots who are making fun of you.  They will get theirs eventually.  Do not have any surgery, and most of all don't let their words bother you.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P