I Feel Like I'm Too Young For My Cheeks To Sag? (photo)

My face literally has no shape. At first my cheeks were very very loose,and flabby. But after some medication, my cheeks became much more tight, but are still very flabby. It does not stick to the face but rather stick outward and slides down. Everyday I can feel it sliding down more and more. My right side has more "fat/muscle" than my left cheek. I don't even feel the left side anymore.The cheeks are complety uneven. It feels like I'm carrying extra weight on my face.

Cheek sagging

+1

It is not easy to give you an educated answer without all the facts. Is the genetic issue related or is it a family trait?. That is important. If it is just a volume issue then fat grafting can be done and there is no scars or incisions. My best advice is to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who will truly access your issues and give you an honest opinion vs the opinion you want to hear.

Cheek Lift

+1

You would be a candidate for a variety of procedures to lift the cheeks ranging from dermal fillers to replace volume to surgery. To explore your options, consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons.

Cheek sagging at a younger age than you would like

+1

You don't have to have a face lift. You can consider some less invasive alternatives. Facial filling with fillers and other incision less face lift alternatives can even do better than facelifts.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Feel Like I'm Too Young For My Cheeks To Sag?

+1
  • A consultation with your Plastic Surgeon would be recommended for the best option for you.  If you are not ready for facial plastic surgery then the next option would be Sculptra (deemed the liquid face lift) this is used to add volume to the face and plump the cheek area back up to a more youthful look.

Questions about cheeks

+1

Thank you for your questions. You need to see a board certified plastic surgeon to examine you and determine what you need. Without real photos of you and proper examination, it would be difficult to answer your questions in this forum.

Asymmetric cheeks

+1

Asymmetrical cheeks are very common.  Unilateral cheek augmentation with a cheek implant on the low-sided cheek can be done to match the higher cheek.  These implants are made of silastic, are usually small, and are inserted through an intraoral approach and placed directly over the bone on the maxilla.  This is done as an outpatient procedure.

Sagging Cheeks

+1

You do not mention how old you are but cheeks do sag, sometimes asymmetrically, as we age. You need to consult with a surgeon who is experienced in facial cosmetic surgery to review your medical history, examine you, and then discuss appropriate alternative treatments.

Cheek sag

+1

First of all, the side photo is not good enuf to evaluate your cheeks or how to improve them . I would need to see a front AND 2 oblique views.

There are two possibilities, really 3  1) an upper midface vertical lift, 2) Terino malar shell cheek implants, or the two combined gives the all time best, longest lasting result.

I have a longtime and extensive experience with all of these and can vouch for their effectiveness.

Simi Valley Plastic Surgeon

Cheek sagging treatments.

+1

Cheek sagging treatments vary widely depending on what the problem is and this requires an examination by an experienced surgeon. Make a consultation for a proper answer.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.