What is wrong with my Face/Eyes? Can it be fixed WITH OUT surgery??

2 years after I had the gastric bypass I noticed the area under my eyes Starting to change. I don't drink or do drugs but i do smoke cigarettes and I get plenty of rest. Nothing I do seems to get rid of it. I'm so tired of people asking me do I have cancer/HIV, whens the last time i slept. Mostly Im always being accused of being a drug addict. The pictures I attached are today which is a good day some days its 10x as bad. I just wanna feel normal again.

Helping tired eyes

+1
Thank you for your question. Based on the photos I see you would best be served with a lower eyelid blepharoplasty (surgery) which would significantly help the "bags" under your eyes. The only other non surgical treatment that would be of some benefit would be Ultherapy. Ultherapy will cause collagen stimulation to help with aging skin but surgery will remove the excess fatty tissue under the eyes that is causing the tired look. Seek an appointment by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who performs a lot of facial/eye surgery and/or Ultherapy treatments for a consultation. Good luck to you!