What's Wrong with my Eyes? Tired/Small Eyes. (photo)

What's that skin doing there at the inner part of the eye? It makes my eyes look tired and small. I dont seem to have a crease that goes all the way?

Why Do Eyes Look Small?

+1

It appears from the photos you submitted that you have what are called epicanthal folds at the inner part of your eyes. These are usually associated with a blunting of the medial canthus which causes your eyes to appear smaller than usual. These issues can be ethnic in nature or they can be due to certain types of nasal trauma. Regardless there are surgical ways to remove these folds and to change the shape of the medial canthus making the eyes appear larger. These operations are very detailed and should only be performed by a real Plastic Surgeon with experience in periorbital problems.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon