Whats Wrong with my EYES? (photo)

Is it possible to fix my eyes :(

Prominent eyes

+1

From an anatomic standpoint, from the photos, it seems to me that you have prominent, bulgy eyes [exophthalmos or proptosis is the medical term]. In addition, you have a slightly underprojected cheek [maxillary hypoplasia] which exacerbates the condition.

There are different reasons why the eyes can be prominent. Sometimes it is just the natural anatomy of the eye/eye socket. Sometimes it can be due to Thyroid disease.

There are different surgical techniques that can address this problem.

If you decide to explore this further, I would recommend consultation with an ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon. You can find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org website.

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon