What is wrong with my eyelids and eyes? (Photo)

My eyelids are huge! And in a picture you could tell one is bigger than the other! I don't know if my eye is swollen, or do I have a droopy eye, or an lazy eye! And if I do what are the solutions be size surgery?

Eyelid asymmetry

+1
From the one photo I see, it looks mostly likey you have asymmetric eyelids caused by a double crease on your right. This is fairly common and is related to the muscular anatomy of the lid. It seems to run in families. I would have to see you in person to see all views and know what you mean about the lids being huge. Also you are looking down in the phto which makes it hard to see if you have ptosis.

Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Bedroom eyes...

+1
often result from ptosis of your lids.  You have a wide upper crease and your lid actually encroaches on your pupils to where it obscures your visual field.  See a local oculoplastic surgeon for further evaluations and treatment.  It can be fixed.

Curtis Wong, MD

You may have ptosis of your right eyelid and perhaps the left

+1
Thank you for your question and photographs.  There is an asymmetry and you will notice there is a double fold on the right upper eyelid.  This usually happens in a condition called ptosis in which the muscle that is responsible for opening the eyelids is either week or has pulled out of the attachment to the skin.

Please consult a reputable oculoplastic surgeon

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Large upper lid folds

+1
Thanks for your photos.  The skin anchor to the orbital septum/tarsal plates are positioned at the top of your tarsal cartilages.  The only method to correct this is a surgical blepharoplasty to balance the skin anchors lower on the tarsal cartilage plates with removal of a strip of orbicularis muscle.

Randy Wong, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon