17 years old, something is not right with the way my breasts look?

Hi, I am 17 years old and I know something is not right with the way my breast look. I would like to know what it is. thank you.

Tuberous breasts

+1

You appear to have a breast anomaly called tuberous breasts.  This may be improved with breast lift / augmentation surgery.

Asymmetry, tubular breasts, ptosis and enlarged areolas

+1

Sopgau27247: Your left breast is wider, fuller and lower than the right. Both breast bases are narrow and the breast volume is positioned below where the breast joins the chest wall.  The nipple-areolar complexes are overly large.  Most women have some degree of unevenness however yours is magnified by the droopiness. If you research treatment options for tubular breasts, the usual "solutions" include mastopexy (breast lift), mastopexy-augmentation (lift and implant).  Simultaneous lift and implants is a difficult op because there are so many variables, which must be optimized: even nipple position, circular, smaller areola complexes, excellent scars and conservation of volume.  By staging the lift first, you could potentially achieve the first 3 goals and make the placement of breast implants a simpler procedure.  Good luck.

Lavinia Chong, MD

Tubular Breast Treatment

+1

Your droopy, tubular breasts can be treated with a full breast lift, also called anchor lift, inverted T lift, Wise pattern lift or mastopexy.  You can google any or all of those to get more information.

Breast Ptosis at 17?

+1

Thank you for the  question and pictures.

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you have about your breast shape, especially at your young age. As you know, your breasts sit relatively low on your chest wall ( breast ptosis). At some point, you may benefit from breast lifting surgery. If the size/fullness of your breasts are of concern, then breast implants may also be helpful.

I would suggest that you, when the time is right, see consultation with board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Communicate your goals carefully and learn about the potential risk/complications associated with breast lifting surgery.

You may find the attached link helpful to you as you do your “homework”.

Tubular Breasts

+1

You have tubular breasts.  You will need a standard lift and depending upon what your expectations are you may also want an implant which can be done at the same time. If you are happy with your size you might just want to do the lift.  

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

You have bilateral ptosis

+1

You have bilateral ptosis and mastopexy can help. You have severe tubular breast and that has made your nipple-areolar complex too big. Please see at least two board certified plastic surgeon. I would not recommend implants at the same time.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

What is Wrong with my Breasts?

+1

As seen in your posted frontal photo you have 4th degree ptosis with asymmetry of volume and shape, possible tuberous deformity, slightly larger N/A complexes. Best to see a boarded PS in your city in person for detailed evaluation and a surgical plan., 

What's wrong with breasts

+1

Thanks for your question and photo. Your breasts are elongated and the nipple complex is located too low. This is just the way you are "built". it's in the genes. You would get a great result with just a breast lift. You do not need an implant. Speak with your parents and go for a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Breast sagging and asymmetry

+1

It looks like you have severe breast ptosis( sagging) and asymmetry.  You may want them lifted and perhaps even an implant to fill them out a bit and better balance the volumes.

Breast ptosis

+1

What you have is breast ptosis (sagging) in which the skin is too much in excess and too lax to hold the breasts up in a position age appropriate.  You also have some asymmetry but that is common.  A well performed breast lift can make quite a difference for you but there will be permanent scars from this which you will need to accept for the trade off.  You will also likely need more surgery after having kids because your tissues are not strong.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS