Is Something Wrong with my Breast Implants?

I have a rash that started in the corners of my eyes and on the underside of both breast. By the second day, it is all over my head, neck, trunk, arms, and legs. It's red and splotchy and my eyes are very swollen. My right breast is very sore and hurts even more when I touch it. I have had saline implants for 7 years and am currently breastfeeding my 12 month old son. What is going in with me? Is something wrong with my implant?

Is Something Wrong with my Breast Implants

This sounds like an allergic reaction to some medication or a new soap, osr something, The breast pain is more likely related to nursing than anything to do with the implants, but a call to your primary physician seems the best advice you can get on this site. All the best. 

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Sounds more like allergy!

And may also be associated with breastfeeding (the red swollen breast, not the rash).  Please see your PCP or GYN.

Carmen Kavali, MD

6045 Barfield Road
Atlanta, GA 30328

Rash or Infection?

You may have a breast infection that may be spreading or an unrelated rash or infection.  Seek evaluation by your primary care MD or OB-GYN first.  Then visit with your PS!

Dr. ES 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS, FACS

2220 Wisteria Drive
Snellville, GA 30078

Rash on body

A rash that is occuring all over your body may be form medications, food, etc.. It is best to seek immediate help in the ER or at a doctor's office to be properly evaluated.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Something Wrong with my Breast Implants?

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing currently. Your situation however does not lend itself to online consultation. You will be better off seeking immediate medical attention (urgent care or emergency room visit if necessary);  differential diagnosis includes serious problems such as allergies and/or infection.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Breast Pain and Redness While Breast Feeding

This pain and redness may be due to engorgement and may resolve on its own.  It could be allergic in nature.  It could be mastitis. 

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210