What is Wrong with my Breast Aug?

I am 7 months post op correcting my different size breasts. I received 550cc and 620cc implants. 3 weeks post op my right incision burst open and started bleeding. I was then told to not wear any bra and had gauze covering it for a few weeks which then turned to tape and finally at 6 months post op I was able to go back to wearing a bra and nothing covering my insicion. The skin is so loose on the right I can pinch the implant. They also stick to the side and sit very low. What's wrong?!?!?!?

Need photos

+1

Could you please provide us with photos so we can see what it is that you don't like.  Make the photo cover the area from under your chin to belly button with front/quarter turn/profile views.

Postoperative hematoma should be treated by complete surgical drain and replacement of the implant.

+1

From the history it sounds as though you had an untreated hematoma that necessitated through the incision. This will create wound healing issues and the possibility of bacterial colonization inside the breast pocket. Even without the development of infection the risk of capsular contracture is quite large.

What is Wrong with my Breast Aug?

+1

Thank you for your question. Despite your description, a photo is really needed for online surgeons on this site to have a chance of giving any useful advice. 

Even with photos, nothing is as good an actual in person examination, and your surgeon is probably the best first step. If you are not satisfied with the response, another opinion is sensible. 

Do consider posting this question again accompanied by photos. Thanks. All the best.