What's Wrong with my Breast??? (photo)

As you can see on the picture,my right breast doesn't look good.I am seven weeks post op and I think I am developing double bobble.I am not sure,so any advise how to find out,It will be very helpful.The right breast is always more full and swollen and is still hard.i don't think it drop the same way,like the left one.Please,help!!!Thank you!!!

Expecting perfection when starting imperfect...

+2

There is nothing wrong... you have reasonably level and equal upper poles that the world sees.  Your nipples are not level, likely a reflection of what you started with.  And you may have a mild crease on your inferior pole that will surely improve with time.  I think your results are quite good at 7 weeks and they will only get better.  If one is truly firmer then the other, you should be discussing your concerns with your surgeon as your surgeon is best qualified to guide you through the healing process and explain the 'whys' to you best.

Implants are too big and lift is needed

+2

It appears as if you probably needed to have smaller breast implants to fit your frame and a breast lift procedure. You do have a bit of a double bubble phenomenon which is often caused by failing to proceed with a breast lift when it is needed. This is probably not the advice you wanted to hear, but really would give you the best long term results with the least amount of frustration. 

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

?Double bubble after augmentation mammaplasty.

+2

I like to see the preoperative pictures.I can not rule out soms degree of Tubular Breasts.Of corse you have very large implants and you could have done with some lift.

Suman K. Das, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

What's Wrong with my Breast???

+2

Hard to see in the posted photos but there seems to be some bilateral "doubling"!! Best to obtain a few IN PERSON opinions. I might try to correct with PRP+Fat Grafting. 

Need time to fully evaluate result after a breast augmentation

+2

You must have had some degree of breast sagging prior to surgery.  Pre-operative photographs would be nice.  Your areola are widened as well.  It appears that on the right side you have developed pseudoglandular ptosis.  This occurs when the implant stays in a high position and the breast falls off of the implant.  As the implant descends this may improve.  If not you may need an inferior capsulotomy or a breast lift.  

You may need to have revision

+2

Your breast implants are bigger than your breast base and need to down size. The problem with smaller implant will be the sagging of the  breast tissue. You need to have in person evaluation and I would think that you will need to have lift and smaller implants.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble

+2

It looks like the base width of the implants may be too big for your frame. They may stretch out with time. Be patient.

What is wrong after augmentation

+2

You do have a bit of a double where the skin envelope and implant don't quite fit. The implant extends just slightly out of the limits of the breast. Still, given more time the breast might relax and the things work out and waiting is best.

Revision breast augmentation can improve symmetry.

+1

Hi.

Yes you probably have that, but it really does not matter.  I am afraid that if you are not happy at seven weeks, You probably will not be happy.  So wait a few months, and then probably consider a revision.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)