Found Out I was Wearing the Wrong Compression Garment the First Week Post-Op Vaser, Could I have Done Damage?

I had vaser lipo on monday 3/12/2012 and found out today that the compression garment the hospital put on was not sufficient. I am a hot mess worrying about this. I have the right one now but i a, so scared that i did some damage. I just want to know of I have messes anything up by not having the proper compression garment. I'm sooo worrie now. Please help ease my mind or decide to go to the dr ASAP.

You have not changed what your results will be. Relax and enjoy your's good to wear it as much as u can.