Found Out I was Wearing the Wrong Compression Garment the First Week Post-Op Vaser, Could I have Done Damage?

I had vaser lipo on monday 3/12/2012 and found out today that the compression garment the hospital put on was not sufficient. I am a hot mess worrying about this. I have the right one now but i a, so scared that i did some damage. I just want to know of I have messes anything up by not having the proper compression garment. I'm sooo worrie now. Please help ease my mind or decide to go to the dr ASAP.

Hello

+1
You have not changed what your results will be. Relax and enjoy your results..it's good to wear it as much as u can.