I'm 12 weeks post op breast lift and 600cc silicone implants. Why are my breasts so uneven? (photo)

I'm 12 weeks post op breast lift and 600cc silicone implants. Why are my breasts so uneven? Has one "bottomed out"??

Uneven breasts after breast augmentation

Your photographs show large implants with bottoming out and a vertical scar.  The implants appear to be in front of the muscle and 600 cc's are large implants.  The additional weight and weakened skin envelope from the vertical scar results in a typical bottoming out pattern.  You will need your implants removed, smaller implants placed retro-pectoral and at the same time your breast tissue should be elevated and the nipples elevated.  This can all be done through a circumareola incision to minimize additional scarring.  You are an excellent candidate for the Augmentation with Ultimate Lift.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon