Wrong Area of Face Fat Grafted

My doctor injected the wrong side of my face with fat (undereyes). He included PRP as well. It is day two post-procedure and I am wondering if now is an optimal time to correct, and if so: how?

Fat Transfer to Wrong Side

+1

I am sorry to hear about the mix up.  I would allow the area to completely heal there may be no need for additional procedures.  

Dr. ES

Fat graft

+1

First , the use of PRP is not an issue because it probably has no effect on the take of the graft.

Second, You must discuss this issue with  your doctor to your satisfaction.

discuss the treatment plan.

Fat grafting to face

+1

I would clearly address the issue with your surgeon at the soonest possible date. I am not sure that he/she will intervene at this point. There are a variety of options available for treatment and they will vary with the surgeon's experience and comfort level. However, it is inevitable that you will see significant decrease in volume as the swelling resolves and partial fat resorption occurs.