Written Diagnosis for Nasal Deformities?

Can a potential surgeon offer a Written Diagnosis of the nasal deformities present in a case (cosmetic, not functional)? I have seen many surgeons for opinions but I have yet to receive a written diagnosis for my multiple nasal deformities.

The reality is that because of the nature of my career, insurance plans, therapy sessions, and of seeing many surgeons to make a choice, having a written diagnosis that my nasal issues exist would be a miracle. Would a surgeon be able to do this for me?

Rhinoplasty

+1

Your request is reasonable but your justification for asking is not clear. In order to plan surgery and end up with a happy patient the surgeon needs to find out what specifically bothers the patient such as a wide bridge or round tip etc. He/she can then offer adjustment of other features, give the patient different options and plan a surgery. If you say you want rhinoplasty surgery but cannot articulate a specific issue you want addressed or have a whole list of things you do not like some of which are actually withing aesthetic norms those are red flags. In that case no surgeon should do your surgery.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.