Wrinkling under the breast scar. Is it serious complication and do i have to visit my doctor straight away?

Hi, i just have my operation done 1 month ago. A week ago under my left breasts scar i found hardening and its looks like wrinkle any time i bend down.....maybe its a double bubble in the light form...? And i feel pain any time i touch it . Is it double bubble? Is it serious complication and do i have to visit my doctor straight away?

Scar issue

+1

It looks more like swelling and at this point you have to let things settle and heal. Give it more time. Good luck.

Post op appearance

+1

Do not worry - your scar is still maturing and I would be surprised if it did not improve in the next couple of months and if it did not it could always be fixed.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon