Wrinkling under the breast scar. Is it serious complication and do i have to visit my doctor straight away?

Hi, i just have my operation done 1 month ago. A week ago under my left breasts scar i found hardening and its looks like wrinkle any time i bend down.....maybe its a double bubble in the light form...? And i feel pain any time i touch it . Is it double bubble? Is it serious complication and do i have to visit my doctor straight away?

Scar issue

+1

It looks more like swelling and at this point you have to let things settle and heal. Give it more time. Good luck.

Post op appearance

+1

Do not worry - your scar is still maturing and I would be surprised if it did not improve in the next couple of months and if it did not it could always be fixed.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon