What is Best Solution to Belly Wrinkling, Loose Skin and I Guess Fat Deposits?

Hi. What is best solution to this wrinkling, loose skin and I guess fat deposits? 50yo, preg x2, c-sec x2. I work out but can't lose the wrinkling, laxity. If standing up without engaging muscles, doesn't look bad. But if bent over, or engage muscles, geez. Thank you!

Tummy Tuck will fix loose abdominal skin

+3

Dear Mint,

Congratulations! you have good muscle tone and not much excess fat.

You would get an excellent result with Tummy Tuck.  You are a great candidate for this procedure!

Dr. Sajjadian

IDEAL Tummy Tuck Patient

+3
Women who are not fat but have some mucle laxity (as demonstrated by the "Hammock Sign" when leaning over and relaxing) and skin looseness which is especially worse when sitting are the BEST candidatesfor a Tummy Tuck and stand to obtain beautiful results from this procedure. The operation will flatten the tummy, narrow the waist, lift a sagging Mons pubis and even smooth cellulite dimples of the upper thigh. Dr. Aldea

Abdominoplasty for loose skin post-pregnancy

+3

I am not sure where anyone got the idea that exercise tightens skin, especially after it has been stretched from pregnancy, but there are so many other benefits to exercising that it is good to see how far you get. No number of situps will affect the skin directly though. It would be truly wonderful if a predictably effective technology existed to tighten loose skin, but we are not at the point where such a device is an alternative to a tummy tuck.

Tummy tuck is recommended for lax abdominal skin

+3

You've got a terrific figure- but lot of loose skin covering everything up. A standard tummy tuck would be my recommendation. This places a scar low on your pelvis and inside your belly-button. Anything less than a 'standard' tummy tuck would be a disappointment. Don't let anyone talk you into a 'mini' tummy tuck- its not the right operation for you.

Web reference: http://www.seattleface.com/html/tummy_tuck.php

The best solution for you is an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)

+3

Dear Mint,

I must congratulate you on being in excellent shape - you have impressive muscle definition under your skin.  The fact that I can see your rectus muscle striations means you do NOT have any significant fat deposits.  In your case, the problem is truly just excess skin.  There is no form of non-invasive treatment that will significantly alter your stomach.  A tummy tuck is most appropriate.  I've included a link to a patient with similar physique, and a video discussing the procedure.

Dr.B

Web reference: http://www.drmichaelbogdan.com/photo-gallery/details.cfm?ID=164

Tummy tuck will remove loose skin.

+2

Hi.

Only a good tummy tuck will get rid of the loose wrinkled skin.  This is your main problem.  You actually don't have much fat.

Tummy tuck is for you!

+2

To treat the skin laxity and tighten the muscles, you need a tummy tuck, a full one not a mini.  You look like a great candidate!

Tummy Tuck is Best Solution for Loose Skin

+2

Your photos are somewhat difficult to interpret, but it appears that you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck.  A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is always the best treatment for excess skin.  Some fat can be removed additionally.

Abdominoplasty for loose tummy skin.

+2

You have only loose skin with out any excess fat. The only problem is the connections to the skin that cause your skin to wrinkle. You need a full abdominoplasty with release of those connections and stretch of the upper abdlminal skin to cover the entire abdomen. Anything less will not correct the problem of which you complain.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

A tummy tuck should fix it

+2

You look like a perfect candidate for a standard tummy tuck with muscle plication. It will flatten and remove the excess skin and tighten the muscles.