Procedures for Belly Skin Wrinkling

I have loose skin on my stomach but not so much. It was caused by pregnancy and my belly skin is starting to wrinkle. What can I do? I have 3 kids. I exercise daily and have a flat stomach even a six-pack. My problem is the more I exercise the more my stomach starts to wrinkle. What should I do?

When the time is right have a tummy tuck.

+1

Tummy tucks are for skinny women who have wrinkled or as I call it "prune belly". It effectively tightens the diastased recti and gets rid of all of the excess skin below the belly button and tightens the whole tummy up. Look at my photos either here or on my web site.