Wrinkles Around Eyes

Without having surgery, which one of these 2 eye wrinkle treatments gives the best results? I want to tighten the skin and get rid of the wrinkles around my eyes.

There are different kind of chemical peels and different types of Fraxel

There are many kinds of chemical peels, starting with a fairly superficial peels done by aestheticians, and up to medium and deep peels done by a surgeon. The deeper the peel, the better your result will likely to be in terms of tightening and wrinkle improvement, but you are also likely to experience longer downtime, and higher risk of pigmentation abnormalities: hyper- or hypopigmentation.

The same could be said about laser treatments. You can have a fairly superficial laser treatment, like Fraxel Re:store, with not much downtime, but not much in terms of results either. That is why you need several of these treatments, usually around 5.

Fraxel Re:pair is a different laser - fractional CO2 laser. It will likely give you much better results of tightening and wrinkle reduction, and you will need only one treatment for similar results. Fractional CO2 lasers, like Fraxel Re:pair or Active FX are currently the gold standard for treatment of eyelid area wrinkles and tightening.