Wrinkled Skin After Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I had a mini tummy tuck 2 and a half weeks ago along with lipo to my upper abdomen and flanks. I have had 3 full term pregnancies which left me with line of crinkly skin below my bb. I did not have my bb removed. i am still very swollen after 2 week and I understand that I am still healing but I am starting to worry about the Line of crinkled skin bellow my bb as that was the main reason for me to go ahead with a tummy tuck. Will the skin tighten with time? Or should I consider revision surgery?

Tummy tuck

+1

It is very early to reach any conclusion. Secondly we need good quality detailed photos. 

Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkled Skin After Tummy Tuck?

+1

If you look to the right of the screen you will (probably) see photos that show the entire abdomen, and that is the kind of view surgeons would need to see to comment on your outcome. Ideally, a question will include photos that are current, and some from before surgery. 

I can hardly tell what I am looking at on these closeup photos. I can say that 2 weeks is way early to be thinking about a revision. All the best. Please consider reposting with photos showing the entire abdomen.