Wrinkled skin its 15 days post Vaser on abdomen and flanks?

I am wearing the compression garment. I saw that the skin on my abdomen looks very ugly and wrinkled and darker. Will this come back to normal?

+1
Thank you for your question. It is important for the garment not to be too tight and bunch up your skin under it. I use a thich foam pad, Epifoam, under the garment. I instruct the patient to place this over the abdomen lying down, stretching the skin so it will not bunch up underneath, and then close the garment. If your skin was very loose to start with (no photos), VASER might not be the right operation to tighten it. Talk to your plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon