Will I Be Wrinkled and Scarred from Having Tear Trough over Filled and It Getting Infected?

Concerned about my eye area looking dull,dark,sunken and feeling aged from it. Im 44. Decided to have tear troughs done. I think my eyes were over filled as for months, ive been battling with puffy and discoloured eye area after done. Sadly, no good days. Slowly, it is disappearing, leaving me with what appears to be small pockets of filler, but it going down unevenly, making the skin appear wrinkled and like its stretched. Will this improve as time goes on, as it was not at all like this before

Filler in Tear Troughs for Tired Eyes

+1

Hi,

It is difficult to make any comments without seeing you in person or without photos. My recommendation would be to return to your injector and express your dissatisfaction. The product that was most likely injected was a hyaluronic acid product (Restylane or Juvederm). You can consider having your injector place hyaluronidase into the area where the filler remains. Hyaluronidase will dissolve any remaining product that you may have in the tear troughs. If you were happier with the way it looked prior to the filler, then the you should consider having it removed with hyaluronidase. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Dr.Sunder