Best Wrinkle Treatment for Thin Lips?

I have wrinkle lines above my lips and also have VERY thin lips. What treatment would be the best for these problems? Please help as I am going into a deep depression over this as I am only 48 yrs old.

Combo treatment may be the best for thin lips

+1

Regarding the lips themselves, Juvederm is the popular choice. This lasts about six months.

Regarding the fine lines to the upper lip, if they are deep enough, Juvederm can be used there as well. If they are too superficial for a filler, skin resurfacing is the better choice. I find dermabrasion to the perioral area to produce the best results, but anesthesia and some downtime is required.

Good luck!

Bel Air Plastic Surgeon