Best Treatment for Fine Lines on Cheeks?

I have fine lines that are visible when smiling (and only slightly, if you get up close to me) on the tops of my cheeks, where I would get the most sun every summer as a kid. I'm only 25 and would like to get rid of these if possible or at least reduce them and prevent them from getting worse. What do you recommend?

Wrinkles

+1

I am going to have to venture a guess here that you are referring to the lines just above your cheeks and next to the eyes that are mainly prominent when smiling.  They are affectionately called "crow's feet".  The best treatment for them is Botox.