Wrinkle Between the Eyes in Young Adult?

How do you get rid of a mild to moderate wrinkle between the eyes on the nasal bridge? I am an Asian mid-twenties female. What are my surgical and non-surgical options and their pros and cons? Thank you for your advice.

+1

Thank you for your question. Botox treatment is good to treat lines between the eyes.  I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Wrinkles Between Eyes

+1

From what you are describing, it would seem that you may be a good candidate for Botox, Xeomin or Dysport injections. These treatments work to minimize muscle movement which diminishes wrinkles on the face that occur as a part of the natural aging process. Sometimes, the careful injection of a filler is also necessary to fill up deep wrinkles. Finally, there are a wide variety of lasers that will also increase collagen production to fill the wrinkles. Every patient is unique. That is why we have many different modalities available for treatment. Only through a consultation with one of our Board Certified Dermatologists and Cosmetic Surgeons can one determine what treatment or treatments are best for you.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox or Dysport best for wrinkles between eyes

+1

Botox or Dysport is your best option for "11's", the vertical wrinkles between your eyes and "bunny lines" the horizontal ones on top of your nose between your eyes.

Hello

+1

Botox is your answer to help with the fine lines and wrinkles of your glabella and crows. You need to get a consultation to see what it would take to give you what you are looking for.

Treatment for Wrinkle Between the Eyes

+1

Hi DD.  With your age and description, it would not seem that any surgical option would be viable.  Try Dysport or Botox as a first attempt and if that does not suffice consider visiting a board certified facial plastic surgeon for other options.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/dysport-injections-overview.aspx

How to get rid of a wrinkle between the eyes and/or on the bridge of the nose

+1

Botox and Dysport are commonly used to treat the frown lines as well as the line across the bridge of the nose. Most commonly, these are treated together, but one can treat the frown lines alone by treating the two muscles that cause the frown (one corrugator muscle on each side)  or the procerus muscle on the bridge of the nose. To treat the procerus alone, little product is needed and the cost is a fraction of what is costs to treat all three muscles.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Treatment for wrinkle between eyes

+1

Is the wrinkle between your eyes horizontal and across the top of your nose?  If so, this is most likely caused from your procerus muscle.  A mild to moderate wrinkle in that location can be treated with Botox or Dysport injections, and this normally works very well.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon