What Can I Do with This Wrinkle on my Forehead?

I have this since I was a teenager! Is it the lion's wrinkle? It is quite deep and wide... Which treatment would be the best to get rid of it? Botox or something else? Please, help me.

Reducing forehead lines

+1
Botox or disport can be very effective tools of reducing the deepening of the lines in the brown areas. However if you have a deep crease even at rest without frowning, then a dermal fillers such as Restylane may be of benefit. I tend to use a combination of the dermal fillers and the neurotoxins to get the best results. 

Botox is the treatment of choice for frown lines

+1

From the photo it appears that you have "11s" or glabellar frown lines. These are caused by muscles of facial motion and neurotoxins such as Botox and Dyspot are the treatments of choice for these types of wrinkles.