Can Wrinkle Fillers Be Used on the Scalp?

My husband is bald and it looks great on him, but he has a ridge on his scull that looks odd. I've had Radiesse, Restylane and Juvederm in my face. Can these be used to smooth out the ridge on his scull?

Wrinkle fillers will only smooth soft tissue

+1

If the ridge is due to the soft tissue on his head, yes, a soft tissue filler will help to smooth the area and could be very helpful to improve the overall contour.

However, if the depression is due to a bony defect (resulting from accidents, surgery, tumors, etc.) then he may need more of a reconstructive procedure to specifically contour his skull and the bony deformity.

My recommendation is for you to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon that can better evaluate the condition and advise you on the options to treat it.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon