Wrinkle Filler Success

Are the results of Botox and Restylane different based on the injector? The results with my first round, with slow, methodical injecting, was magnificent. With the second, a different practitioner, it was "fast" and I don't have as good of smoothness.

Slow injection of fillers may give better results

+1

The speed of injection may not be as relevant to Botox as it is with fillers, such as Restylane. A recent study actually demonstrated that slower injections of fillers yielded much less bruising, swelling, and possibly smoother, softer results. This technique is especially important in delicate areas such as around the eyes. Obviously, the most important factor in filler injection is the experience and overall technique of the injector.

Filler injection technique

+1

The speed of injection is not necessarily an issue. The experience of the professional performing the injections is the most important issue and will determine the quality of the result.