Best Filler for Frown Lines?

I have frown lines on my forehead and between my eyes. I am 42 yrs old, although they are not deep set, they do bother me. My friends and family tell me they really can't notice them, but this is something I want to do. Which filler would you recommend? Botox, Restylane or Collagen? I am confused.

Frown lines

+1

Botox is not a filler. Botox works by relaxing the muscles that cause certain wrinkles to soften appearance. Restylane is a filler and adds volume where needed. The two are very complimentary. Many patients benefit most from having Botox injected into the frown area muscles to soften frown lines and also having Restylane injected to fill the depressed lines etched into the skin from years of frowning.