Best Wrinkler Filler Around Eyes and Mouth?

My mom is 57 years old and has deep lines around her eyes and mouth. She is visiting from overseas for 4 months and I would like to take care of her concerns. What is the best injection treatment for her and when should be done?

Wrinkle treatment

+1

She may benefit most from a combination of Botox and tissue fillers. Botox works by weakening muscles that cause wrinkles when they contract. When done properly, patients can still animate but look more refreshed. Fillers, like Restylane and Perlane, add volume to depressions that are etched into the skin from years of animating.