Wrinkle and Excess Skin Treatment for Scalp?

I have wrinkle on my scalp and also excess skin. I was wondering, what is the best treatment for that?

Its as if I had braids and when I cut the braids the scalp skin was streched out and very elastic it seems like it has gotten worst and looks like wrinkles

Wrinkle and excess skin not uncommon problem

+1

If you really have excess skin, you need to have it removed. If you're in the "grey" zone, you may be able to reduce wrinkles by using Botox. It really paralizes muscles and all people are different. It depends on where the wrinkles really are but if they are due to muscle action, Botox should help.