I Am a 23 Year Old Male and My Hips Are Too Wide?

hello , i am male 23 yrs nd my height is 5 ft 8 inches and weigth 72 kgs... My prob is my hip bone size and shape...yes my hip is too wide...my waist is of 35 inches and the hip bone below the waist is around 39 inches ...not only the size but the hip shape is also a problem(xxy syndrome)...i make me look like wide..what can i do abt it.??? Pls help me, is liposuction a good solution for my prob or is there any other surgery to correct this??

Liposuction for Wide Hips

+1

Liposuction may be a useful tool to recontour your body, but, without pictures to get a sense of your anatomy, this question would be impossible to answer.