Wound Healing

I am two weeks post op tomorrow after having a tummy tuck. My incision is healing well in some areas, but it's not scabbing and still oozing a little. My doctor examined it Tues. and said that it was too moist and told me to only put ointment on once a day. After doing that, the past two days my skin is sticking to the gauze and pulling off whenI change dressings. What do you recommend for keeping the wound clean and covered, while also promoting natural scabbing? Should I be scabbing this soon?

Problems healing after Tummy Tuck

+1

I would like to be able to offer an opinion, but in your case you need to be seen and examined.  General answers will not be helpful.  Follow your surgeons advise or seek another opinion from a plastic surgeon you can have evaluate you.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.