How to Get Better Slimming Results for Thighs?

i had lipo and it was not a good result. took too much muscle tone. would ultra shape help with thighs?

Slimming results for thighs depend on the specifics

+2

It all depends on the specifics:

1. Excess skin following lipo could benefit from compression,working out and in extreme cases a lift.

2. Dents and lumps: Much harder to treat. Might require revision of the lipo and sometimes fat grafting. Lymphatic massage ,Velashape etc. could also be useful.

3. The time since your lipo is an important factor,6-12 months is generaly needed to get the final result.

Good Luck!

Good liposuction will give you slimmer thighs.

+1

Hi.

I don't know why your liposuction did not work, but it has nothing to do with muscle tone. Go see a different plastic surgeon.  You may need a revision.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Liposuction should not be "taking away" muscle tone

+1

This is a difficult question to answer without additional specifics, but one point to note is that liposuction should not be "taking away" muscle tone.

Liposuction involves breaking up fat cells and removing them from the body. There are many variations on this technique, including tumescent, super-wet, UAL (ultrasound-assisted liposuction), and PAL (power-assisted liposuction). None of these techniques should be affecting the amount of muscle in the treatment area, and in fact liposuction of certain areas will make muscle tone more pronounced.

UltraShape is a branded, noninvasive body contouring device that, according to the manufacturer, is intended to reduce fat thickness and body circumference. I do not have experience with this product as it is not currently cleared for sale in the United States by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Completely noninvasive body contouring technology is not very well developed at this point, and I have heard very mixed results so far. If you are unhappy with your liposuction result, talk with your surgeon for a revision procedure recommendation, and it doesn't hurt to get a second opinion from a liposuction specialist as well.

David Stoker, MD